It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve as your city councillor. I feel fortunate to live in a city with such excellent library, recreation, public works, and security services. It is with my proven track record of responsible leadership that I seek re-election on November 5.
- Helped negotiate an agreement with Montreal to repave Macdonald Ave (half Montreal & half Côte Saint-Luc) between Dupuis and Queen Mary.
- Expanded traffic calming measures to maximize road safety on Tommy Douglas and David Lewis streets.
- Ensured that our Volunteers on Patrol who serve as the eyes & ears of our Public Safety and police Force increase their patrols in District 1.
- I chaired our Annual Seniors Golf tournament and our Joseph Milo benefit concert in aid of the cat committee which provides humane rescue of homeless cats by trapping, neutering and either releasing them, or providing loving homes for them.
- I am also a member of the Planning Advisory Committee which reviews building and renovation requests for permits.
- In previous mandates I was responsible for the portfolios of Traffic, Seniors, the local branch of the Royal Canadian Legion and our award-winning Library which is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- I have also co-chaired Canada Day, Maison Fleury, and Volunteer day events.
- I have supported our critically acclaimed Côte Saint-Luc Dramatic Society and have been a featured performer in 5 productions.